Monday, June 1, 2009

Week 15

So I am going to admit that I am disappointed even though I probably shouldn't be. I wasn't able to really do the Jazzercising this week. I had some type of head congestion going on and trying to do that was really difficult! Then towards the end of the week, there is still something going on that is plugging up my ears and throwing my balance off. Plus I CAN'T stand when my ears are plugged...it drives me nuts!!! So it was just the Wii Fit and I for the week, which I have fun doing and it does work. I have probably been cheating a little bit more also...staying in my calorie range but having a few more sweets then I probably should..these last few pounds are going to be hardest. Anyways I only lost 1lb this week. I am little frustrated and disappointed and like I said...I shouldn't be because I am still losing. Well I am off to try to enjoy this nice sunny day outside.
Til next time!

1 comment:

The Johnson Punkin Patch~ said...

You have NOTHING to be disappointed about you have done amazing!