Taking time to remember all the wonderful blessings! So many to choose from....so hard!
~getting back into the church softball season. Although it can be long, I enjoy it completely! The girls get to play with friends and so do I!!!
~first week of summer vacation!!
~playing at the park with the girls and great friends. The sun was out and the wind was blowing just slightly so that it made it a beautiful day to be outside!
~the amazing weather that we have been having.
~A full hr of snuggles with my girls in the morning...it was just what I needed to start the day!
~spending a fun filled day with the girls and my dad watching the sons of a couple of friends play baseball. It was a great day all around. The boys did great in their games, spending some quality time with friends, Dad (Bampy as the girls would say), and the girls, the sun shining...absolutely wonderful!!!
See you next week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment