Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sensational Six

Well I am a little late on doing this post, sorry about that!

~First time homeschooling and we are done. Yay! I am so proud of Alyssa. I asked her if she wanted to do this again next year and she said "YYYEEEESSS!"
~Having a great relationship with my parents. It is so nice to sit down and talk with them and watch them love my girls.
~The teens in youth group. They are a great bunch of kids and they are all so willing to help. They are amazing young men and women.
~A great long weekend with Ryan. It was nice to have him home and the girls loved that extra day with daddy.
~Actually falling asleep before 10:00 and sleeping through the night. That seriously has not happened in years. Sleep and I usually do not get along very well so that one night was amazing.
~Spending time with Ryan who loves me unconditionally

Can't wait for next week!

1 comment:

The Johnson Punkin Patch~ said...

Woohoo counting your blessings with you!