Monday, June 15, 2009

So let's do two in one!!

Sensational Six!!

~Having lunch with my family and extended family. There was lots of laughter and giggles. The girls really enjoyed seeing everyone and so did I!!
~church softball games....sssssooooooo much fun. A great time of fellowship for the whole family...Ryan with the guys, me with the gals and the girls with all of their friends (running around and playing in dirt what could be more fun!). Mom and Dad are coming to watch the games more this year than last year and more quality time with them.
~Being able to go over to a dear friend's house and play with her chickens and pigs!! The girls had a blast and she and her whole family treat us amazingly. The girls are still talking about the chickens and when can we go back again...hehehehehe.
~Snuggling with Tori. She had a bad dream (which isn't a blessing BUT) she came in and slept and snuggled with me all night while Ryan was gone. Through out the night I felt little arms reaching over and hug my arm tighter or little hands rubbing my face oh so gently.
~Listening to Alyssa read. She is doing so well and get excited about it. We are starting to also read before she goes to bed...sometime just for momma, sometimes for the whole family. It is just amazing to see her brain expand in knowledge.
~my amazing friends! To name a few that have blessed me this week. Janet making me cry tears of joy with her kind and generous words in her blog...I love you my BFF!! Dawn for loving me and my girls and opening up her "farm" to us. Jana for the wonderful message and phone call that I received...even when she was down and out she emailed me and then called me and her words were warming!!

So that should catch me up to Saturday when I usually post it...so will have to tell more blessings next Saturday and believe me there are so many already!!! So to the weigh in...not really going to go into detail too much about what I am doing because it has been talked about. What I am going to talk about is that more people around me are starting to try this diet change which I think is great because they are starting to take care of themselves but also it is great to have the support for each other. My BFF and I started this back in Feb and it has been a fun journey together and now we have more people hoping on board!! So the weigh in.....I lost another 2 lbs!! Yay!!! Getting closer to reaching that goal!!! So that is a total of 37.5lb!! I am starting to where jeans that I haven't worn since before Alyssa!! Doing a happy dance over here!!!

2 comments:

MaineMomma said...

Not only reaching your goal, but looking fabulous while doing so! (and in the occasional skirt, no less!) As soon as I submit this, I'm going to do my pilates... can't avoid it much longer!

Anonymous said...

OK - so I'm catching up on past blogs... need to stop 'cause you're making me cry. Love ya' my BD Sistah!!