The wonderful thing about Tiggers are that Tiggers are wondrful things. Tiggers are bouncy, full of enthusiasm, and fun-fun-fun!! And I live with 3 of them!!!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Weekly weigh in!
Well this week was an interesting week because there was a lot of celebrating going on. Which made me think ok so can I do this without having to plan everything? We went out to eat on Monday, which I did do the research for the restaurant that we went to BUT I went to a rehearsal dinner, and wedding and didn't plan my food really at all. I just took the information that I had in my head and made appropriate decisions...this was a great feeling because it made me realize...this is really a change in my habits!! The other challenge I had this week was celebrating Father's Day at my parent's house. All the food that I love...yum. I was all about portion control and also using the information stored in my head so that I could stay in my calorie range. So my reward when I stepped on the scale was...I lost 3.5lbs!! I was soooo excited because to me it was just validating the change that I had made in my eating habits. I am continuing with my exercise routine...still trying to change it up some so that my mind and my body doesn't get bored with it. Til next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You go girl!!
Yay!!!
Post a Comment