Monday, June 29, 2009

Once again hitting two with one!

Busy busy week and weekend but lots of fun!!

Sensational Six

~Hanging out with Mom and Dad...lots of fun and love them very much
~Watching Ryan's relationship grow more and more with my parents. They love him so much and watching him allow them to get closer instead of keeping up the wall does this wife's heart lots of good.
~The funny stories that Tori tells...she just makes me laugh.
~Listening to Alyssa read by herself.
~My wonderful friends. Just wonderful to spend time with them and talk, laugh and giggle.
~Going to Rookie night...I really enjoy being involved with the teens and wish that I could do more.

Weekly Weigh In

Not really a lot to say today because there was no change in the scale #. Saddens me some BUT as the same time I have had a few big weeks the last couple of weeks so that doesn't necessarily surprise me either. So I press on...

No comments: