So this week has been full of ups and downs but doing this every Friday is definitely helping me see all the wonderful blessings that God has given me through the week.
5) Watching Sisterly Love: listening to the girls laugh and giggle during their bubble bath. I can't explain how much it makes me smile hearing those giggles...Watching them snuggle and cuddle on the couch....Victoria telling Alyssa..."I love you Lyssa"....it was too cute and then Alyssa's reaction was priceless..."Momma!!! Did you hear Tori?!!! She loves me!!! Awwww Tori I love you too"
4) My health!!
3) Finishing my book....12 Extraordinary Women by John MacArthur....a great read!!
2) Spending time with mom and dad at their bible study. It was great to be in the Word of God with them.
1) Watching Alyssa and Victoria spending time with their GiGi (great grandmother). They love her so much and the just love her company. I know that Gram just eats that time up and I am so proud of my girls with how they treat her...with so much care and affection.
1 comment:
I love to hear them giggle too!!!
Post a Comment