Monday, March 30, 2009

End of Week 5, Beginning of Week 6!

So last week was a little discourage to only loose one pound...but seriously I still lost so I should be excited!! Anyways I looked at what I had been doing differently in the previous weeks and I really couldn't figure it out and then BAM!! I was watching Biggest Loser and Jillian came on to do the tip of the week type deal...she was talking about making sure that you drink plenty of water to keep your metabolism working...I was like THAT COULD BE IT!!! I really had slowed down on my water intake and then you add the exercise in...I wasn't replenishing my body. So I changed that habit and starting drinking more water...what I should have been doing all along and even before I started this eating habits change...like I said in previous blog I want this to be a lifestyle change...not just a diet. So I am eating healthier but I don't forbid myself from treating myself either. I stay in my calorie limit and it seems to be working well for me. I am still continuing with my Bean and this past weekend I started to add Boxing on the Wii into the mix just to change things up. You wouldn't believe it but arms are really sore from boxing!! I go directly from my Bean to boxing to try to keep my heart rate up. My arms are sore from my wrists to the back of my shoulder blades. I went for a walk this past Saturday and I really enjoyed that (well pushing an extra 75lbs in a stroller was a little rough...hehehehe). I was hoping to be able to put that into my routine but then of course it has rained the past two days. I am going to be honest...I don't do rain very well...I would rather stay inside. I will stop my rambling now....ok when I weighed myself this morning I was not expecting results really...I know that you usually slow down and then go back up (something like you build lean body muscle at a point and then start loosing again...not really sure the specifics) Anyways...my results was....3 lbs...I lost 3 more lbs!!! I was so excited!! And because I was a curious and a gluten for punishment I had to try on pants that I still have that I used to wear before my second child was born...THEY BUTTONED!!! Before I couldn't even get them past my thighs!! Anyways I still have some more work to do before I will wear them in public...they are a little too tight for my liking and I think that they make my love handles stick out more then I would like to see...but I was still excited because now I am finally seeing results!! So I am doing a little happy dance right now!!!

2 comments:

The Johnson Punkin Patch~ said...

Happy dancing here right along with you!!! I am so proud of you, GOOD JOB!!!

Samantha said...

GREAT JOB!!!!! I can't wait to come home so I can push one of those cute little girls on a walk with you!!! You should try boxing Cam sometime, seriously he beats me every time!