Monday, March 23, 2009

End of week 4 Start of Week 5

Today is confession time...I cheated twice this week....sort of. I had ice cream twice this week and although I still stayed under my calories I still feel like I cheated...hehehehe...it was really good!!! Gifford's was having free ice cream night on Friday and I had No fat/No sugar added Black Raspberry....mmmmm. Then on Saturday I shared some Blue Bunny Reduced Fat/No sugar added Banana split....oh so good!!
So this past week, my loosing weight has slowed down some. Don't know if it was because of the ice cream or what. The funny thing is that I have started to exercise a little bit more so that kind of makes me laugh that I am exercising more but my weight loss is slowing. Oh well...still loosing so I need to think positively. I was listening to 93.9 Air One and some of the tips were 1) portion control (done that) 2) Exercise (starting that) 3) Start lifting weights (I am ordering something through my mom that may help with that) 4) Laugh often (you can always have a little more of that) and there was a number 5 BUT I can't remember....ooops!! I am wondering if I should start doing the ABC exercise...a link from a Homeschooling Lounge showed me it. It was kind of funny to watch but I totally can see how it could work...and that would slowly work in more weights.
So I know that everyone is waiting to hear...my total weight loss for 4 weeks is 12 lbs!! I am pretty happy with myself right now. I don't think that it is too bad for someone who has never dieted before. I am still working on my Bean...probably should get another exercise routine in there...there are two that I do on it but should probably at another. My plan is to start looking in Uncle Henry's and Craig's list to see if I can find a treadmill or elliptical. I would really like an elliptical but I really need to think about my price range before I start to be choosy. See you all next week with hopefully more good news to report!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

yay!!!! great job Dev! I am jealous of your bean p.s. once it warms up u won't need that treadmill!! hehe.

The Johnson Punkin Patch~ said...

you're doing great girl! Keep it up and be forgiving of yourself! Each day is a new gift and start from there :)
Love you!