Monday, March 16, 2009

End of week 3, beginning of week 4

So another week. I am not to sure about the accuracy of this way in. Since I was sick and probably got dehydrated (even though I tried to drink plenty of fluids), I am thinking that my weigh in was a little off but we will see next week. So according to the scale I have lost 11lbs. It is hard because I want to be excited but I know that it may not be accurate. So I have to admit anyways that I am still pretty discourage. There are certain places that I think I see a difference and I know that I should be doing this for myself but I just don't think that the change is noticeable. Kind of saddening. I would like to say that I have lots more energy but not really sure. I am waking up about 1 hr & 1/2 earlier and actually OK with it which anyone that knows me...I am ssssssoooooooo not a morning person. I still enjoy my quiet time (although I am really not sleeping every time and actually doing more things during that time).
I really need to get out and start walking or try to get on my parent's treadmill (which I still think that it should be mine because they only use it for a clothes hanger). I have started up back on The Bean again to see if I can get my midsection and muscles tone up. Who knows..I hope that it works. I think that I need to hit the rail trail. Sorry not upbeat but that is where I am right now...and it has nothing to do with eating the correct calories...just I have no patience for results.

2 comments:

The Johnson Punkin Patch~ said...

Ok, first of all don't make any excuses or reasons as to why you lost the 11lbs. You just did, sick or not! Secondly, you need to feel good about what you are doing because you feel better. If you are getting up earlier and have more energy that is huge for you! Be happy with the smallest of changes that you are making. You look great! You also have to remember you don't look overweight in any way shape or form so people in general might not notice it as much as you do right away. Just keep going and make the best choices that you can, don't worry about it!

Devon Redman said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement...needed to hear them.