So another week has gone by and to numerous blessing to keep track. I go through the week and think oh this would be a good one for Friday's blog....oh there is another one....I really should write them down because then I get to Friday and I can't figure out what one to choose. So here we go:
5) Looking in the mirror and not going Ugh!
4) Catching up with Rob and Katie this week. It was great to see them and it has been wwwaaaaayyyyyy to long!! Watching this family become closer to God is absolutely amazing. We knew them before they became Christians and the changes in them is breathing taking.
3) Having Ryan come home and look at the house and say "wow, you were working really hard today." Not that he doesn't appreciate all that I do but it was really nice to hear!
2) Having my beautiful blue eyed girl look at me and ask for a date of just us even when just probably 30 minutes before I was giving her a time out and believe me she wasn't very happy with me at all...just shows me that even when I discipline she knows that I love her and that she loves me and that disciplining does show true love.
1) Having my beautiful baby girl look like she hasn't seen me in hours even though it has only been minutes...and be so excited and run to give me a hug...those brown eyes are amazing!
Well those are my top five. I hope that you enjoy and see you next Friday!!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your many blessings! You are so very fortunate to have such a wonderful family!
I like your top 5. Especially about those two beautiful little girls, who I love so much!!!
Post a Comment