Monday, May 11, 2009

Week 12...really? Wow!!

I have to say that the time for me has been flying by!! Today is my birthday!!! Yay for me. I turned 30 today and I really am ok with that. I am feeling better then I have in a really long time. For my birthday and Mother's Day, Ryan and the girls bought me Cranium, Uno Attack and a Wii Fit!! Yay!!! Last night We all played Uno Attack and laughed. Alyssa really loves that game...can you guess who picked that one out?! This morning when I woke up, I was excited to use the Wii Fit. I am trying to figure out what I am going to do with that...do I do the Balance one day, Aerobics one day, Yoga another and then Strength another...not really sure...or should I do 2 from every classification...not really sure...today I did 18 minutes of Balance Training and then ran upstairs to do my Jazzercise when that came on. I guess that I will try to one each day and then maybe next week try a little from each and decided which one I like better...who knows! I did get out to walk once last week on a local college track but only one day because of lack of cooperation of the weather. I am hoping that maybe I can get there a little more this week...hoping...especially the weekend! So when I weighed myself today...chalk up another 2 lbs!! So 26lbs yay!! And that was with a little cheating on Friday and then yesterday on Mother's Day. Tonight we are going out for my birthday and I have already done my research of what I should get...and then we have another celebration on Sunday so that will be another test to my will power...so far so good...but still sometimes hard but I have to say the motivation of staying on course and keeping the weight off is working wonders. And I really like that I am setting a good example for my family. Oh and I finally got a food scale so that I can be a little more accurate in my measuring...phew! Well that is what I have to report for this week.

Til next weigh in!

1 comment:

The Johnson Punkin Patch~ said...

You continue to amaze me and inspire me! Happy Birthday my friend! So excited for you!