The wonderful thing about Tiggers are that Tiggers are wondrful things. Tiggers are bouncy, full of enthusiasm, and fun-fun-fun!! And I live with 3 of them!!!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Week 13...Here I come!
This is going to be a short and to the point blog. There is too much going on right now to be able to really sit down, concentrate and type. So directly to the drum roll.....I lost another 3lbs so that brings my total to 29lb!! Yay...I am nearing my goal and I am getting excited. I am still continuing with the Wii Fit and I had to take a couple of days off from Jazzercise because I think that I had been pushing too much and pulled a muscle in my foot. BUT this morning I was back into my routine so hopefully I continue to my goal nice and strong and keep this healthy eating habit! Oh and I did have a cookie on Saturday...nice gooey one it was amazing!! See I still have my treats but make sure that I don't overindulge. Til next weigh in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Finish strong my friend! Congrats to you!!!
Post a Comment