Monday, May 4, 2009

Here we come week 11!!!

So yay, a week home and back into my routine!! Wahoo!! Jazzercise is still working well for me. I have stopped using my bean because it broke...ugh...popped a whole in it. I will have to see if I can patch it but what are you going to do. I have to admit...the Jazzercise is kicking my butt some...I can deal with the cardio and stretch exercises...definitely feeling my heart rate go up and I am sore during the day some from that. Like right now my legs & butt are feeling it from doing the different squatting exercises but it is a great feeling. A feeling that I have missed since basketball. But the strength exercises...WOW! I am using 6lbs weight which to me sounds like nothing but man my arms are shaking to get the last rep in. They definitely push you and that is what I need. Because even though you may be working your triceps and biceps at the same time you are working you lower body because they are having you do something else at the same time which then works your abs because of the balancing fun. I really figured that it would be way to corny since is was on the cable channel but it really isn't that bad. I am feeling better and I am slowly not getting so winded...I love that feeling. Still trying to work on getting outside more...for walks but without sidewalks...it isn't that easy. I tried to walk the camp road that is just down the road but it was full of bugs and not any fun really at all and then I see a dog come running towards me...thankfully I think that he was a friendly dog but I didn't want to take any chances and I yelled at him to get back home...which he stopped and turned around...I have to say...I was looking around to what huge stick I could pick up if needed. And the girls weren't with me so that was a blessing also. So I think that we will have to drive somewhere...and hopefully I will find a place that will allow the girls to have fun at the same time that mommy is working it! So I popped on the scale this morning and very happy to report that I lost another 3 lbs!! 24lbs altogether...w00t!! Here is the scary part for me tho...my birthday is coming up next week...and I am praying that I have the will power to be good...I may have to make my own cake but that is ok by me...and I have to admit...I want to celebrate some!! But I am figuring out what I can do so that I can have fun also...zig zaging calories would be one thing, and also making the best food choices so that I can have a little wiggle room...oh and I have to go clothes shopping!! Because even now, my "skinny" jeans which I thought that I would never get back into (and were actually in a box on their way to Goodwill) well they may have to go back into the box because instead of being too small...they are getting too big!! And my shirts...well they are getting even a little too baggy for me...this feels so great!!

1 comment:

The Johnson Punkin Patch~ said...

You're amazing, keep it going!