Saturday, April 18, 2009

Favorite Five Moments

Short and sweet....

~the amazing talk that I had with Alyssa that was sparked by Easter and the next day bible lesson about Calvary...I was trying not to get too emotional. It was such a God moment!!
~ A new spring haircut (and the girls too!)
~ A new friendship that is growing...I feel so blessed that God has brought her into my life.
~ Catching up with an old college friend. She is playing volleyball on Thursday nights and I may have to make it a ritual to go watch her. I get to see her and the girls love watching the game.
~ My uncle coming home from the hospital!!

Sorry so to the point but I have to go make more memories!!

Sorry to add...but I do have to make a # 6....knowing that you can talk to your BFF about ANYTHING even things that could make a situation tense....and it make your relationship closer which is something that I didn't think was possible! Thank you God for bringing us together.

Since I am doing this on Saturdays now...maybe I should call it Spectacular Six on Saturdays!!

1 comment:

The Johnson Punkin Patch~ said...

Thanks for sharing! I always enjoy your posts :)
Easter was a special time for lots of us and I am glad that we were able to "work" it together!!
New friendships are fun, but I must admit I love my "old" friends most. We love each other no matter what and that is so special!
Hope next week is just as good for you and so glad that your Uncle is home, God is good!