Monday, April 27, 2009

Beginning of week 10

So I wasn't really excited to step on the scale this morning. Last week was a really rough week. I knew that I stayed in my calorie limit but at the same time I wasn't drinking enough water, my exercise was only like 3 out of the 7 days...I was sitting a lot in the hospital which is not really like me at home. There were two days that I actually got out and walked for over 3 miles but that really didn't help compensate the others days of a little exercise to none...and my food choices were not to great...like I said...stayed in my calorie limit but not the best choices to stay in the limit. Plus the stress of last week I figure had taken it's toll and added weight. Soooooo, when I stepped on the scale I was happy to see that I didn't gain but disappointed to see that I didn't lose either. Like I said, it shouldn't surprise me but what are you going to do right? You would think that I would be excited to have lost 21lbs to this point. Well my plan is to get back on my exercise routine and also make sure that I am drinking enough water. I pray that I will not be back to the hospital with my uncle but if that is where God wants me then I will be there. Hopefully the nice weather continues and I can get outside to walk...wish I had sidewalks though and it seems a little silly to drive to sidewalks but maybe that is what I need to do. So til next week and hopefully better news to report.

1 comment:

The Johnson Punkin Patch~ said...

Stayed the same after all that???? That's awesome girl! Don't even worry about that :)
Keep going forward, you know what works!!!