Alyssa and I were cleaning up after my parents had just come over to visit. They had come over and brought over Strawberry Shortcake (with Aunt Nonie's homemade biscuits, vanilla ice cream, mounds of strawberries and whip cream..mmmm...sorry got off topic). So they had left and we were cleaning up.
Alyssa: Momma, Mimi and Bampy care about you a lot don't they?
Me: Yes they do.
Alyssa: Mimi and Bampy are your mommy and daddy...right?
Me: Yup
Alyssa: Does Mimi and Bampy still disciple you when you disobey?
Me: (oh boy...how am I going to answer this?) Well baby when Momma got married Mimi and Bampy stopped discipling me (sort off...you know Mom you can still give the look). But Mimi and Bampy will never stop loving and taking care of Momma. Just like your daddy and I will always love you and will always want to be there to help take care of you.
1 comment:
I love how her mind works!
She is so smart and curious about everything and everyone. Great explanation too on your part ;)
Nicely done, Mom!
Post a Comment