So I haven't been blogging lately. We have been a very busy family. Our family calender has been quite full. I have the calender color coded for the fam. Ryan blue, Me pink, Alyssa orange, Victoria purple, the whole fam green and just Ryan and I light blue...Anal I know but it works. Anyways in the month of June there were 3 or 4 days that didn't have a color on it and most of the days had the color green which means it is the whole family. Ryan has been playing softball on the church team...(Go Faith II!!!)...there are usually two games a week and when there was only one the next week there was three so it averaged out. Ryan and I have been working on the 4th of July Float for the Winslow Parade...lots of work going into that. Some teens from youth group have been working hard on the float...we are very proud. Ryan also got his Motorcycle License this past weekend...that is a whole story itself. I am also teaching a Lamaze class plus two Super Sitter classes. I really enjoy teaching so it is all good!!
So that is what we have been doing and I don't think that it is going to slow down anytime soon...VBS will be coming soon and then finally vacation. Hopefully it won't take me so long to blog again!!
1 comment:
ok, so I am really glad to see that I wasn't the only one that had been too busy to blog recently:)
You guys are busy and I am so about that highlighting thingy, you are not anal, just supper organized and I love that about you! I just might have to incorporate that into my life before next school year starts! Looking at your schedule, most of your busy-ness includes me and my family! Is that cause for a YIPEE or oh man look what I have done to them, LOL!!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment