Saturday, March 15, 2008

Chat Time with Alyssa-Session 1

Mimi: Are you coming over for a sleepover?
Alyssa: I didn't know that I was coming over for a sleepover.
Mimi: I thought that is what we talked about last night
Alyssa: I know but I didn't know that it was today.
Mimi: Yeah Baby it is today!! Did you lose track of your days?
Alyssa: Yeah...I lose track of my mind
_______________________________________________
Mommy: Where did you get my cell phone?
Alyssa: When I was talking to Mimi...I didn't give it back. (giggle giggle giggle)
Aunt Janet: Did you kife mommy's cell phone?
Alyssa: (giggle giggle giggle) Yeah!!! I kifed it!! (belly laugh)

1 comment:

The Johnson Punkin Patch~ said...

That really was funny that she picked up on the word from me, LOL! Just think if she hung out with PB more, she could be a walking Webster, hehehe!
She is so smart! Give her kisses from Aunt Janet :)