Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Confession Time

Ok, so this Easter I decided to make some of Alyssa's and Victoria's closest friends an Easter Basket...but a special one. This basket would have eggs for their moms and dads to hide...the point was to hide one egg a day starting a week before Easter....so starting on Palm Sunday. The kids would then find that egg for the day and it would begin to unravel the Easter Story and Jesus' last few days before his crucifixion and ending with his resurrection. Well I really thought that this would be a cute idea and fun for the whole family...and I was trying to stay away from all of the candy (I didn't stay away from the candy for Valentine's Day).

Guess what...I goofed. One of the days...probably the most important day beside the resurrection....his crucifixion...I got the wrong Bible verse on there. It was suppose to say Matthew 27:32-35...I said Matthew 32:35 in the directions that I wrote up...totally messed up. So here is a full hearted apology for messing up. I hope that all the children still had fun with egg hunt.

2 comments:

The Johnson Punkin Patch~ said...

Not to worry! The kids had a great time just the same. Thanks again so much~

Anonymous said...

Dude....don't be silly!