Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Testing...

Routine, routine, routine!!! Yay we are back to routine!!! Homeschooling has started in this household and it is exciting. The first day was a little rough BUT day #2 and day #3 have been going very nicely!! I now have a first grader and a preschooler (who can be a little distracting to the first grader but she will learn to adjust). I am excited to see what this year of homeschooling has in store for us.

Now on a heavier note, a new adventure started today and I am still trying to figure out all the thoughts that are going around in my head. I believe that this new adventure will be a great addition to my life. The hard part of this new adventure is that it is going to make me think...and that sometimes can be a little bad for this blogger....actually I should say this non-patient blogger. I know that this is going to make me stronger and develop a closer relationship with God...I also know that this adventure will stretch me emotionally, mentally and possibly physically.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS))) I know just what you mean... it's been happening here as well!