Today's exercise routine was completely done on pure stubbornness because the motivation was really not there!! I really just wanted to curl up with my electric blanket and sleep. I know that if I do that then tonight I will not be able to sleep....I sssssssssssoooooooooooo don't want to start that cycle again. I finally feel like I am starting to sleep a little bit better. So today's time on the step was because I refused to not workout today. I guess that I will take it no matter how I can get the workout done.
I don't really know what happen to the motivation today. I has actually woke up early to exercise a little bit this morning and that totally didn't plan out but what are you going to do right?
Homeschooling went really well this morning and again we got done early. I am in the search of a phonics book or worksheets or something for Alyssa to continue/review the lessons that we have learned so far in the year. We have been working on worksheets off the Internet for the past month but it just doesn't seem to be cutting it anymore and really kind of boring her so I think that I need to be going to a bookstore or something. We got books yesterday at the library that I think will challenge her without frustrating her. We will see....
Well quiet time is almost up so I am off to figure out what I might be doing for supper. Have a wonderful night!
No comments:
Post a Comment