Thursday, February 25, 2010

Right out from underneath ya...

Yesterday was a pretty rough day all around...every cliche that you can think of can really explain it. "The rug was pulled out from underneath me." "The wind was taken out of my sails"....blah blah blah. I was left dumbfounded. Completely without words. I finally think that I have reached something, solid ground, for it to be pushed away yet again. Just feel like I am not getting anywhere with the whole situation. I am not sure what this all means and what I should be learning but I can tell ya it is no fun. And really it isn't something that I should be worrying about. I am just really confused right now but whatcha going to do, right? Prayer will be my guide which will hopefully get ride of all of Satan's doubts that he has decided to put in my head.

Homeschooling is continuing to go well. Alyssa is feeling a little bit under the weather and I thought that yesterday would be torture but it worked out well. We took a pretty easy day of reading to each other and some small little things. Lots of cuddles and snuggles. Which did this mommy good. Today will be about the same...laying low because the sniffles are still there. Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments: