Monday, July 6, 2009

All together now!!!

My sensational six will include my weigh in so hold on tight!!........

~So right of the bat let's start with...I MET MY GOAL!!! Yup I met my goal for my weight loss!! I have officially lost 45lbs!!! WAHHOOOO!!!!! I am sooooo excited. So the last step is maintaining...hard one huh...I know but I am really for it. So I was trying to figure out my maintenance calories and it just seems like a huge jump!! It as an extra 500 calories a day and I was like WOW!! But it makes me scared because I don't want to gain. So I am increasing it slowly and then going from there...starting with only increasing 250 calories. This also means figuring out how to balance my calories through out the day though again. So it is a little bit more of an adjustment then I thought that it would be but it is all good.
~Reuniting with a old high school friend. It was soooo much fun hanging with her again and the girls and her kiddos had a lot of fun playing with each other.
~Celebrating my grandmother's 80th birthday!! We went to Olive Garden and then back to my parents house for ice cream cake...I had my 100 calorie ice cream sandwich...hehehehe. She was totally thrilled to be surrounded by her family and you could definitely tell. She was allll smiles. You should have seen the girls making her birthday cards...they were working really hard!
~Victoria being the first one to stick her feet in my parent's pool. "Mimi...the water is blue and not green!!" "Mimi it is cold!!" "Mimi your turn!!"
~Seeing the sun!!!! Enjoying it's warmth!!! It was wonderful!!!
~ The 4th of July!!! It was an amazing time spending it with family and friends!! The parade in our new seating area...it was great!! The fireworks at our old area but with some new friends. It was just a fun time even though it did rain for the fireworks....BUT that is what the canopy was for! Lots of laughing does the body and soul good!!!

Praying for the sun to stay so that we can soak up some more rays!!!

2 comments:

The Johnson Punkin Patch~ said...

YAY!!! I am so proud of you! Congratulations on reaching your goal and your blessings! You truly are a blessed woman! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

So proud of you for reaching your goal!! You look great! The 4th was a special day for us too... :)