Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sensational Six

So I am late once again with my blogging...bad me! Yeah things are crazy right now but I should be able to put some words down right?! Hehehehe...ok once again I will try to do better. I have decided not to write as often about my eating habit/lifestyle change so that one will have to wait BUT I love love love to talk about my wonderful blessings that are too numerous to count but like to highlight.

~shopping with my mom, Tanis and my good friend Michelle. We went GoodWilling and I have to tell ya that Tanis and my mom totally won the endurance shopping award. By the last store I was done. I had to go shopping because I needed pants that fit and so that I could actually run after the girls without hiking the pants up or grabbing a hold of them so that they didn't fall. So I was excited to buy clothes two sizes smaller!! Yay a completely different rack!!
~Kidz Carnival!! It was great time and we couldn't have prayed for a better day!! The sun was out but there was a slight wind so that it didn't get too hot. The parents got to play with their children and it was great seeing that relationship! And we saw dads that we don't always see!! You totally could tell that the kids were having a blast and I have to admit..SO WAS I!!!
~Watching Alyssa and Victoria both singing and dancing at the Carnival. They were doing the motions and singing their little hearts out. I love watching that...singing praises to the Lord!!!
~Za Hut!! hehehehehehe Having supper with my family at Pizza Hut...all my nephews, my niece, my sister, my brother, Ryan, the girls, Mom and Dad. Their multigrain pizza crust is really really good!!
~Going to a Portland Sea Dogs game with the youth group. The night started off a little rocky but it improved immensely...I am not quite sure though...who had more fun...the teens or the adults...hmmmmmm...really close call!
~My wonderful amazing husband who has been putting in long hrs. His day job is going well but he has been putting in the hours for his consulting business. He is amazing. He still makes time for the girls, me, my parents, our friends and the youth group.AND doing his daily devotional for his 'me' time with God...don't really know how he does it all. Love you long time babe!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Oh shucks... you are just so good to me!