The wonderful thing about Tiggers are that Tiggers are wondrful things. Tiggers are bouncy, full of enthusiasm, and fun-fun-fun!! And I live with 3 of them!!!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Victoria the 2y.o. beautician
So fun story...not really. Can't believe that it happened but it did. Tori cut Alyssa's hair!! I was upstairs doing laundry and the scissors were put away but big sister Alyssa thought that it would be a good idea to make a card. Well if you are going to make a card then you have to use scissors to cut things out...right? Well in Alyssa's mind you have to. So somewhere in the middle of making a card, Tori got the scissors and decided that Alyssa needed to have bangs again...short bangs. She had wanted to grow them out but guess that she is going to have to work on it again. The bangs totally make her look ssssoooo young!!! So I didn't even notice until I was playing with her hair tonight and realize that she had a patch of hair missing. When I asked her about it is when she told me the whole story and then also told me that she cleaned it up. So I combed down the rest of her bangs and tried to make them as straight as possible (which I think that I did a pretty good job) but she definitely has vvvveeeeerrrrrryyyyyyy short bangs BUT she is still adorable!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh boy! Hope that you have pics, you will want this one for the books down the road! I have never had this happen in our family but know lots of others that have, and it sounds that Alyssa is better off then some others that I know of, hehe!
Love those girls!!
Post a Comment