Friday, February 27, 2009

Top Five Moments of the week

5) Having dinner with new friends. Something that I am not very good at. I am a little bit of an introvert when it comes to meeting new people but Ryan helps balance that. It was a lot of fun and I am glad that my extrovert husband is rubbing off on me.
4) Having a two hours conversation with Ryan without being interrupted by little voices or by him snoring :-)
3) Being covered in cotton candy with my BFF. It was a little annoying at first because the cotton candy machine was having issues but boy did we end up laughing and having a great time that night!!
2) Victoria hugging me around the neck so tight after I got home from work and saying, "I love you momma"
1) Alyssa saying, "Mommy, I really love our alone time together (we starting waking up an hour and half earlier so that we could have one full hour of just us while doing her school work) and I love that you are my teacher"

1 comment:

The Johnson Punkin Patch~ said...

I love your Favorite Five's this Friday :)
Keep counting your blessings!!!