Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Not if Jesus was in the boat with me"

Wow, did my devotion this morning hit me right upside the head! In this devotion, a four year old had faith and the answer without even doubting it. I want that faith! In my head, I know that Jesus is always in the boat with me and that even though I may have fears and worries I shouldn't....but they still come. I know that I am doing better then what I used to do about six years ago. I would agonize about what was to come and sometimes I do find myself starting to go into panic mode but can take a deep breath now and start praying. I never did that before...it has take some time for this control freak to let go (of some...hehehehehe...still a lot of work to be done). But in this devotion this four year said it so matter of factly that I am just in awe...I want to be there...just shrug my shoulders and say, "Jesus will lead me to what I am suppose to do and that I should have no worries, just trust...just faith! WOW...the faith of a child...no wonder Jesus said for us to come to him like children. No wonder I love working in Children's Ministries...their actions are just so genuine and true.

No comments: