We were sitting down for lunch the other day. It was Alyssa, Victoria and I plus two teens from youth group, Steve and Craig who came over to help stain the porch. (Thanks soooo much guys for all of your hard work!!!) So I was feeling guilty and talking to myself in my head...I forgot to say a blessing yesterday before we ate lunch and Steven and Craig were over at that time also...what great example I am to them and my girls...pretty much reading myself the riot act all in my head. So I decided that I would just call myself out in front of the girls and the teens...
Me: "Alyssa, let's say grace before we eat. Mommy messed up and forgot to pray yesterday before lunch"
Alyssa: "That's ok momma, God still loves us"
Me: "You are right baby...God still loves us when we make mistakes"
No comments:
Post a Comment